This is a 0.8 FTE fixed term role offered initially for 12 months
The City of Port Adelaide Enfield currently has a vacancy for a dynamic Funding and Partnerships Officer. The person we are seeking will deliver Council’s community grantmaking and partnership-based solutions. They will be a natural collaborator who enjoys working alongside the community to support the delivery of projects, initiatives and events that achieve positive outcomes for the people of Port Adelaide Enfield (PAE). Excellent communication and administrative skills as well as demonstrated experience in using a community development approach are essential for this role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning, delivery and evaluation of appropriate and responsive grant programs that support the delivery of strategic outcomes for the benefit of the PAE community.
- Administering grant funding programs and agreements efficiently, effectively and in accordance with relevant policies and strategic plans.
- Building and maintaining relationships and partnerships with relevant community stakeholders for the benefit of the PAE community.
The successful applicant will ideally possess:
- Demonstrated experience in grant administration
- Experience working in community development, placemaking or a related area
- Outstanding communication skills, with a focus on customer experience
- Proven ability to work with a diverse range of community groups
- A genuine enthusiasm for working in a community focused role
The Funding and Partnerships Officer works as part of the Community Development Section.
The City of PAE values the diversity of the people we employ and serve. Diversity at the City of PAE means a workplace where individuals are recognised, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that develop and utilise everyone’s talents and strengths.
We provide excellent working conditions with job security, flexible working arrangements and support for professional development.
City of PAE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from diverse cultural backgrounds and men and women of all ages to apply.
More information can be found in the Position Description located below. This is a Level 4 position which has a current salary range of $64,745.18 - $69,505.10 (plus Super).
Enquiries can be directed to Katie Faraonio, Community and Cultural Development Leader on 8405 6831 or 0438 565 873.
To apply, simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply button and attach your cover letter and resume.
Applications close 6 pm, Wednesday 5 August 2020