This is a full time permanent position
Connecting people to deliver services to our community
With a commitment to creating a constructive culture, we are supportive, we take on challenges, seize opportunities, build great relationships and we are proud of what we deliver for our community, we are connected.
The City of PAE value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. Diversity at the City of PAE means a workplace where individuals are recognised, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilise everyone’s talents and strengths.
We provide excellent working conditions with job security, flexible working arrangements and support for professional development.
City of PAE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage men and women of all ages and Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
We currently have an exciting role for you to join our team.
This is an excellent opportunity to use your experience and knowledge in a role that has professional challenge and satisfaction.
The successful applicant will demonstrate experience in rating or property related industry, the ability to communicate effectively, a strong attention to detail, a positive attitude and willingness to work in a team environment.
Your Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the preparation and delivery of property searches
- Investigate and research any street naming and numbering requirements in line with Council Policy
- Provide accurate and timely information in response to rating, property and valuation enquiries
- Assist with issuing rate notices, administer instalment and payment arrangements and attend to general administrative tasks relating to rating matters, including reporting and data analysis
The successful applicant will ideally possess:
- Experience in Local Government with experience in property rating, voters roll, street naming and numbering, name and address register, valuation and assessment record maintenance being highly desirable.
- Experience in scoping and reviewing work practices and implementing process improvements.
- Post-Secondary Qualifications in Property/Information Management or related field would be an advantage.
More information can be found on the Position Description located below.
This is a Level 3 position which has a current salary range of $73,497.73 - $79,042.26 (plus Super).
Enquiries can be directed to Leigh Johns, Team leader – Property & Rates, 08 8405 6031.
To apply, simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply button and attach your cover letter and resume.
Applications close 6 pm on Thursday 6 August 2020