Do you have a passion for technology and the community?
Can you see the impact digital transformation is having on those with low digital literacy skills?
Are you excited and passionate about the role technology plays in placemaking, wellbeing and the economy?
Then this may be the role for you!
With a commitment to creating a constructive culture, we are supportive, we take on challenges, seize opportunities, build great relationships and we are proud of what we deliver for our community, we are connected.
The City of PAE values the diversity of the people we employ and serve. Diversity at the City of PAE means a workplace where individuals are recognised, respected, and engaged in ways that develop and harness everyone’s strengths.
We provide excellent working conditions with job security, flexible working arrangements and support for professional development.
Join PAE Libraries innovative Technology Team and use your digital learning skills to digitally transform the community.
Your Key responsibilities will include:
- Planning, developing, delivering and coordinating programs that support the development of a wide range of digital and technology skills at diverse skill levels
- Delivering exceptional customer service that is welcoming, responsive and inclusive
- Facilitating access to current and emerging technology, in branch, through partnerships and via outreach
The successful applicant will ideally possess:
- Demonstrated experience in teaching digital skills and engaging effectively with diverse learners of all ages is essential
- A keen commitment to lifelong learning, a passion for technology and a desire to work closely with the community in a Library environment
- The ability to coach, motivate and inspire others to align and deliver on the Library’s strategic objectives
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field such as Libraries, Education, or demonstrated experience in relevant fields
More information can be found on the Position Description located below.
This is a Level 3 position which has a current salary range of $73,497.73 - $79,042.26 (plus Super).
Enquiries can be directed to Jaidyn Edwards, Technology Leader (Libraries) on 8405 6516.
To apply, simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply button and attach your cover letter and resume.
Applications close 6pm on Monday 6 December 2021.
The City of PAE values diversity and inclusion and we welcome employees with a mix of background, characteristics, experiences, professional skills, and perspectives