This is a full time permanent position
Our Community is at the heart of everything we do
The City of PAE values its diverse community and embraces change through innovation, resilience and community leadership. We are proud and passionate about what we deliver for our community.
Our organisational values of Make a Difference, Grow & Improve and Better Together underpin a supportive, high performance and customer focused culture
We are an inclusive workplace that values diversity and the strength this brings to the workplace
We value the diversity of the people we employ and serve and are committed to using all of our talents and strengths to deliver the best for PAE.
We currently have an exciting role for you to join our Governance team. As a member of the Governance Team this role supports the organisation to achieve best practice in Governance by ensuring practices are well planned, transparent and reliable and providing exceptional support to Council’s Elected Body.
Your Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Agenda and Minutes for Council and Committee meetings and Workshops and provision of meeting support (out of hours attendance will be required)
- Coordinate the forward agenda for council meetings and workshops
- Support the management of Council’s Policy Framework
- Provide exceptional support and service to our Elected Body
The successful applicant will:
- Possess a sound understanding of good governance principles and practices
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Be strong in attention to detail
- Be a team player and self-motivated
- Enjoy working and assisting others and have a strong customer service ethos
More information can be found in the Position Description located below.
This a Level 4 position which has a currently salary range of $82,145.45 - $88,184.59 (plus Super)
Enquiries can be directed to Kate Leighton, Team Leader Governace – 8405 6600
If you meet a number of the position requirements we encourage you to apply by clicking the ‘Apply’ button and attach your cover letter and resume.
Applications close 5pm Monday 24 January 2022