Parks & Gardens – Passive Reserves – Horticulturist
2 x Full Time Permanent Positions
Grade 5-6 - $71,904.91 – $72,811.66 (plus super)
With a commitment to creating a constructive culture, we are supportive, we take on challenges, seize opportunities, build great relationships and we are proud of what we deliver for our community, we are connected.
We currently have two unique and exciting opportunities for you to join our team.
The successful applicants will have experience in Horticulture and Turf Maintenance, the ability to communicate effectively, a strong attention to detail, a positive attitude and willingness to work in a team environment.
Your efforts will ensure that our Open Space areas are well presented for the enjoyment of our community.
This is an excellent opportunity to use your Horticultural experience and knowledge in a role that has professional challenge and satisfaction
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead and participate in the maintenance of the Central Recreational Reserves
- Enhance the City of Port Adelaide Enfield’s recreational facilities
- Carry out the maintenance of Foreshore Reserves
- Participate in the maintenance programs for turf, garden beds, plantings, trees, and irrigation
- Provide direction to staff
The successful applicant will possess:
- Minimum of AQF Cert 3 qualification in Horticulture
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Horticulture
- Demonstrated experience in working within a team environment
More information can be found on the Position Description located below.
This is a Grade 5-6 Field Staff position which has a current salary range of $71,904.91 – $72,811.66 (plus super)
Any enquiries can be directed to Andrew Smithson, Team Leader Passive Reserves on 8405 6623.
Here at the City of Port Adelaide Enfield, we provide excellent working conditions with job security, flexible working arrangements and support for professional development.
To apply, simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and attach your cover letter and resume.
Applications close 5:00pm on Monday 29th November 2021.
The City of PAE values diversity and inclusion and we welcome employees with a mix of background, characteristics, experiences, professional skills, and perspectives