Team Leader Strategy & Insights
This is a fulltime / permanent position
Connecting people to deliver services to our community.
At the City of PAE, we work Better Together to deliver meaningful outcomes, we Grow & Improve our work every day, to ensure we Make a Difference for our community. Our organisational values underpin our constructive culture. We are supportive, we take on challenges, seize opportunities, build great relationships and we are proud of what we deliver for our community. We are connected!
The City of PAE values the diversity of the people we employ and serve. Diversity at the City of PAE means a workplace where individuals are recognised, respected, and engaged in ways that develop and harness everyone’s strengths.
We provide excellent working conditions with job security, flexible working arrangements and support for professional development.
We currently have an exciting role for you to lead our Strategy & Insights Team.
Team Leader Strategy & Insights is a new leadership role which will lead a team of professionals in embedding an integrated Strategic Management Framework. Driving innovation and business improvement through service reviews, data analytics and performance metrics.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Establishing and maintaining a Strategic Management Framework which ensures the long- term City Plan, Annual Business Plan, Strategic Management Plans and Section Plans are integrated, strategic and community focused
- Building organisational capacity in innovation and continuous improvement through service reviews and innovation
- Develops and manages corporate reporting systems which includes key performance indicators and outcome-based community indicators
- Supports evidenced based decision making through quality data, benchmarking and research
The successful applicant will have:
- A passion for strategic planning and continuous improvement to ensure we deliver good outcomes for our community
- Experience in leading strategic planning and corporate reporting in a multifaceted and complex organisation
- High level of knowledge and experience in developing meaningful performance metrics and outcome indicators
- Strategic thinking and planning skills with the ability to execute and deliver major change initiatives through to completion.
- Empowering leadership skills which develops, coaches, and assists others to reach their full potential
- Authentic leader who can relate with people at all levels across the organisation.
More information can be found on the Position Description located below.
This is a Level 8 position which has a current salary range of $118,700 - $126,842 (plus Super).
Confidential enquiries can be directed to Abby Dickson, Director Corporate Services on 8405 6778.
To apply, simply complete the application process by clicking the ‘Apply’ button and attach your cover letter and resume.
Applications close 5pm on Thursday 27 January 2022.
The City of PAE values diversity and inclusion and we welcome employees with a mix of background, characteristics, experiences, professional skills, and perspectives
#bettertogether #growandimprove #makeadifference