This is a Permanent, full time role
At the City of PAE, we provide excellent working conditions, such as a 9 day fortnight, inclement weather policies that protect our employees both physically and financially. Job security, flexible working arrangements and support for professional development.
We work Better Together to deliver meaningful outcomes, we Grow & Improve our work every day, to ensure we Make a Difference for our community. Our organisational values underpin our constructive culture. We are supportive, we take on challenges, seize opportunities, build great relationships and we are proud of what we deliver for our community. We are connected!
This is an excellent opportunity to use your concreting experience and knowledge in our Kerb and Footpath Maintenance Team
The successful applicant will have the ability to communicate effectively, a strong attention to detail, a positive attitude and willingness to work in a team environment.
We value the diversity of the people we employ and serve and are committed to using all of our talents and strengths to deliver the best for PAE. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people of all cultural backgrounds.
Your Key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Concrete work including but not limited to general placement and screeding of concrete using a variety of finishing tools
- Provide a high level concrete surface finishing
- Construct and maintain paved footpaths, crossovers and public spaces
- Being involved in our concrete grinding program to deliver quick and efficient removal hazards; and extend asset duration across the council region
- Deliver exceptional customer service through all interactions with our community
- Traffic management, site set up and daily documentation as required.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience between 3 to 5 years is desirable
- A licence of MR or above is essential
- WZTM Ticket is essential
- Ability to problem solve on the run
More information can be found on the Position Description located below.
This is a Grade 3-4 position which has a current salary range of $73,364 - $74,335 (plus Super).
Enquiries can be directed to Aaron Boothey, Kerb and Footpath Leader, 0439 103 738.
To apply, simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply button and attach your cover letter and resume.
Applications close 5:00pm Monday 5 December 2022.