This is a permanent full-time position.
Connecting people to deliver services to our community.
At the City of PAE, we work Better Together to deliver meaningful outcomes, we Grow & Improve our work every day, to ensure we Make a Difference for our community. Our organisational values underpin our constructive culture. We are supportive, we take on challenges, seize opportunities, build great relationships and we are proud of what we deliver for our community. We are connected!
The City of PAE values the diversity of the people we employ and serve. Diversity at the City of PAE means a workplace where individuals are recognised, respected, and engaged in ways that develop and harness everyone’s strengths.
We provide excellent working conditions with job security, flexible working arrangements and support for professional development.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for you to join City of PAE Libraries as a Customer Experience Coordinator.
The Customer Experience Coordinator is a pivotal operational role within our dynamic and highly aspirational library service. As the senior leader within a library branch, it is responsible for maintaining high standards of customer service, and acts as a key facilitator of all branches of the library service to continue to provide meaningful and profound outcomes to the community we serve.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Provide effective site-based leadership in the running of library branches, including championing of desired culture, staff rostering and service provision, operations support, Council Services provision, facility management, maintenance of library spaces, meeting rooms and community function rooms.
- Deliver a high level of customer service that is welcoming, flexible and has the customer experience at the forefront of decision making.
- Contribute to the development, and delivery of, strategies that promote a best practice Library Service.
- Lead, and deliver, projects and functions, aligned to the Library Annual Business Plan and key strategies.
- Provide values-led leadership to a cross-location team of Customer Experience Library Officers, including regular one-to-one coaching, performance management and development activity.
- Act as the ultimate advocate for our customers. Work across relevant teams throughout Council to ensure that all aspects of the service delivered at the City of PAE Libraries deliver the highest standard of customer experience.
- Acts as the key liaison point between Council Customer Relations and Libraries, working with other Council officers and teams to ensure the consistently brilliant delivery of Council Services across all service points in the City.
The successful applicant will have:
- A degree qualification in Library and Information Science or other qualification appropriate to the position, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in a supervisory position in a service environment
- Experience in facility management or branch operations
- A background working in a public library environment is essential
- High level knowledge of Council Services is essential
More information can be found on the Position Description located below.
This is a Level 4 position which has a current salary range of $84,856.25 - $91,094.68 (plus Super).
Confidential enquiries can be directed to Chris Barnes on 8405 6907.
To apply, simply complete the application process by clicking the ‘Apply’ button and attach your cover letter and resume.
Applications close 5pm on Sunday 11 December 2022 at 5:00pm
The City of PAE values diversity and inclusion and we welcome employees with a mix of background, characteristics, experiences, professional skills, and perspectives.
#bettertogether #growandimprove #makeadifference