There are multiple part-time permanent positions.
Connecting people to deliver services to our community.
At the City of PAE, we work Better Together to deliver meaningful outcomes, we Grow & Improve our work every day, to ensure we Make a Difference for our community. Our organisational values underpin our constructive culture. We are supportive, we take on challenges, seize opportunities, build great relationships and we are proud of what we deliver for our community. We are connected!
The City of PAE values the diversity of the people we employ and serve. Diversity at the City of PAE means a workplace where individuals are recognised, respected, and engaged in ways that develop and harness everyone’s strengths.
We provide excellent working conditions with job security, flexible working arrangements and support for professional development.
We currently have several exciting roles for you to join our Customer Service (Library) Team at various locations.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Deliver exceptional customer service that is welcoming, responsive and inclusive
- Proactively assist customers with information enquiries and enable use of library resources, equipment, programs and Council services
- Actively promote the Library Service to increase community awareness and understanding of library services, resources and facilities
- Deliver one on one and group training sessions to Library customers of all ages and abilities
- Support and participate in City of PAE Libraries Outreach activity, including Home Library Service delivery
- Assist, support and facilitate the delivery of library programs and activities under the guidance of Branch Leadership, maintain collections in accordance with Collection Development Standards and Guidelines.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience providing front line customer service in a community setting
- Diploma or Certificate I Library Studies desirable, or equivalent experience in relevant fields
- Current WWCC & Vulnerable Person Related Clearance (or willing to obtain)
- Current National Police Clearance (or willing to obtain)
- Current Driver’s License
More information can be found on the Position Description located below.
This is a Level 2 position which has a current salary range of $69,364.85- $75,138.30 (plus Super).
Confidential enquiries can be directed to Chris Barnes, Customer Experience Leader (Libraries) on 8405 6907.
To apply, simply complete the application process by clicking the ‘Apply’ button and attach your cover letter and resume.
Applications close 5pm on 27 May 2022.
The City of PAE values diversity and inclusion and we welcome employees with a mix of background, characteristics, experiences, professional skills, and perspectives.
#bettertogether #growandimprove #makeadifference