This is a fulltime permanent position.
Connecting people to deliver services to our community.
At the City of PAE, we work Better Together to deliver meaningful outcomes, we Grow & Improve our work every day, to ensure we Make a Difference for our community. Our organisational values underpin our constructive culture. We are supportive, we take on challenges, seize opportunities, build great relationships and we are proud of what we deliver for our community. We are connected!
The City of PAE values the diversity of the people we employ and serve. Diversity at the City of PAE means a workplace where individuals are recognised, respected, and engaged in ways that develop and harness everyone’s strengths.
We provide excellent working conditions with job security, flexible working arrangements and support for professional development.
We currently have an exciting role for you to join our Transport Team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone passionate about providing a high level of service to the community using their experience and knowledge in traffic engineering to achieve positive outcomes for the organisation and the community.
The recent adoption of the City of PAE Integrated Transport Strategy is a significant milestone in setting the future strategic direction for the team with many exciting projects to be delivered over the next 10 years.
The successful applicant will have the ability to communicate effectively, strong attention to detail, positive attitude and willingness to work in a team environment.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Provide support to the City Assets Department and the Team Leader of Transport, through the preparation of plans, reports and correspondence relating to roads, traffic and parking improvements.
- Process Land Divisions and Development Applications, having regard to traffic and parking management and all City Assets’ requirements
- Lead development and implementation of Local Area Traffic Management (LATM) schemes
- Management of the PAE heavy vehicle network through assessment of applications via the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator portal.
The successful applicant will have:
- Well developed and effective communication skills.
- Knowledge of traffic engineering principles and practices.
- Good problem solving and decision making.
- Be customer driven.
- Experience in a traffic/transport related position in a local Government organisation is desirable.
More information can be found on the Position Description located below.
This role is being offered between a Level 3 and a Level 6 ($77,062 - $100,897) plus Super – Dependant on the successful applicants degree of experience, skills and knowledge.
Confidential enquiries can be directed to Shaun de Waal, Team Leader - Transport on 8405 6978.
To apply, simply complete the application process by clicking the ‘Apply’ button and attach your cover letter and resume.
Applications close 5pm on Tuesday 24th May.
The City of PAE values diversity and inclusion and we welcome employees with a mix of background, characteristics, experiences, professional skills, and perspectives.
#bettertogether #growandimprove #makeadifference